Hobblife Terms and Policies (Version: v 1.1)
Date added: 2/21/2019 1:18:03 PM
TERMS OF SERVICE
Last revised on February 22nd 2018
We realize that each one of us has a beloved hobby, an activity that makes our lives more entertaining and also helps us cope with the stresses in our daily lives. Acknowledging how important hobbies are for our well-being, we saw the urge to create a place, dedicated to that better part of our lives.
Our mission is to help people build a community around their hobbies or find some new activities that thrill them, get beyond the language barriers, collaborate, help each other, share their experience, show the diversity of various hobby activities and raise awareness about issues that are important to them.?
Our services are designed to people looking to enhance their hobby activity, to meet other people who share their passion, to make new friends from all over the world, to find help or learn something new and ultimately have the best hobby experience.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICES
These Terms of Service governs the use of our social-informative platform HOBBLIFE available on website www.hobblife.com and Android OS mobile application. Our iOS mobile application is currently being developed and will be presented in a few months. Please note that some of the described features herein may still be under construction and may not be active.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICES IS CONDITIONED ON YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF AND COMPLIANCE WITH THESE TERMS.
Our Terms of Service are changing in accordance with Section XX below. Please review them.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
II. User eligibility
III. User Account Registration Rules
IV. Account Security Requirements
V. Account Closure
VI. Services availability
VII. Rules for creating and joining hobbies
VIII. Your Content
IX. Limitation on type of Content
X. Your Interaction with others
XI. Rules and guidelines
XII. Special provisions applicable to Marketplace
XIII. Special provisions applicable to Sponsors
XIV. Coupon Policy
XV. Links To Other Web Sites
XVI. Reporting Copyright Infringement And Other Violations
XVIII. Limitations of Liability
XXII. Miscellaneous provisions
XXIII. Contact Us
1. These Terms of Service (the “Terms”) apply to all websites, services, software and mobile applications provided by HOBBLIFE INC. and its subsidiaries (together, “us”, “we” or “our”), including the website www.hobblife.com, the Hobblife Mobile Apps (Android and iOS mobile applications) and designated portions of third party websites and applications that link to or refer to these Terms (collectively, the “Services”).
2. These Terms of Service affect your legal rights and obligations. If you do not agree to be bound by all of these Terms, do not access or use the Services.
3. By accessing or using the Services, however accessed, you agree that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms. Any participation in these Services will constitute acceptance of the Terms.
4. By accessing the Services, you agree to comply with these Terms.
5. These Terms may be updated by HOBBLIFE at any time at its sole discretion in accordance with Section XX below. You are solely responsible for reviewing these Terms from time to time. Should you object to any term or condition of these Terms, any guideline, or any subsequent changes thereto or become unhappy with HOBBLIFE or the Services in any way, your only choice is to immediately discontinue use of our Services.
6. These Terms governs our relationship with all Users and others who access, use or interact with the Services. There may be times when we offer a special feature that has its own terms and conditions that apply in addition to these Terms. In those cases, the terms specific to the special feature control to the extent there is a conflict with these Terms.
7. These Terms were written in English (US). To the extent any translated version of these Terms conflicts with the English version, the English version controls.
II. USER ELIGIBILITY
1. You may use the Services only if you agree to form a binding contract with us.
2. You must be at least 13 (thirteen) years old to use the Services.
3. You must have the legal right and capacity to enter into these Terms in your jurisdiction.
4. You need to have parental consent to use our Services if law of your jurisdiction requires that you must be older to give valid consent of acceptance of these Terms.
5. You must not be a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the applicable jurisdiction.
6. If you are accepting these Terms and using the Services on behalf of a company, organization, government, or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to do so.
7. You have no other HOBBLIFE account, that is still active.
8. You are not already restricted by HOBBLIFE from using the Services.
III. USER ACCOUNT REGISTRATION RULES
1. You have to create User account to use our Services. You can also log in or access our Services through your valid Facebook or Gmail account.
2. You may create only one personal account. If we permanently suspend your account, you will not create another one without our prior permission. You may not share an account with anyone else.
3. You agree to use your authentic name and identity. You must provide your real personal data and complete, true, accurate and current information (incl. contact information) upon registration and to keep it up-to-date.
4. You must be given prior permission to create an account for anyone other than yourself.
5. You must not create accounts through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
6. HOBBLIFE forbids any misuse of Usernames, including but not limited to: registering of more than one personal account; registration of accounts for the purpose of selling those accounts or preventing others from using those account names.
7. You agree that you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your registered account, username, or any account rights, without our prior written permission.
8. By registering an account we may need to provide you with certain communications, such as service announcements and administrative messages. These communications are considered part of the Services and your account, and you may not be able to opt-out from receiving them.
9. For any breach of these Terms we may in our own discretion temporarily limit your account ability to create post or interact with other users or permanently suspend your account and restrict you from using our Services.
10. We reserve the right to refuse access to the Services to anyone for any reason at any time.
IV. ACCOUNT SECURITY REQUIREMENTS
1. You are responsible for safeguarding your account, so use a strong password and limit its use to this account. Using a universal username and password for multiple websites leads to your account being vulnerable to interference from outside parties.
2. Don’t share your password. You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
3. Don’t let anyone else to access your account. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account.
4. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above.
5. You must notify HOBBLIFE immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
6. Be skeptical of requests for account numbers, social security numbers, credit card numbers, or any other sensitive personal information. Never reveal sensitive information to any one you do not know, especially if you suspect fraud.
7. HOBBLIFE may ask you to verify your account ownership with a phone number or e-mail address. However HOBBLIFE will never ask you to provide sensitive information by phone or e-mail. If you have any doubt regarding the legitimacy of an e-mail DO NOT respond or click on any links.
8. We may investigate any suspected breach of security. Any attempt to compromise the security of User Account, including fraud, may be referred to law enforcement. To report any suspected breach of security, please contact us by using our “Contact us” form or by sending an e-mail at email@example.com.
V. ACCOUNT CLOSURE
1. Your account would be closed if you voluntarily deactivate it by submitting the provided account deactivation form.
2. Your account may be closed if you stop using our Services and the account stays inactive for more than six months.
3. Your account would be closed in three months after it was permanently suspended, according to Section III.9. and III.10. above. In case you got restricted from using our Services, you should be given prior explicit approval from our team to register new account. You can request such approval by contacting us using our “Contact us” form or by sending an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. If we discover that you have multiple user accounts, we may ask you to close the additional accounts. If you fail to do this, we will close all subsequent accounts after first.
5. We will also close any user accounts that impersonate other people or use fake personalities. We believe that would build more accountable community if people stand behind their opinions and actions with their authentic name and reputation.
6. Please note that some information of the closed accounts may remain in backup copies for a reasonable period of time.
7. Please note that the Content you have posted on the Services from the closed account would remain on the Services and would be visible and accessible to the other users. The User Content associated with closed accounts will show an unknown user as the source. Nevertheless all ads on the Marketplace listed from that account may expire or may be deleted.
8. After closure of your account, you may create a brand new account, except in cases you were restricted from using our Services.
VI. SERVICES AVAILABILITY
1. Account registration and use of the Services would be entirely free of any charge, except for those users who want to be granted status of Vendors or Partners.
2. HOBBLIFE gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software provided to you as part of the Services. This license has the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services as provided by HOBBLIFE, in the manner permitted by these Terms. The Services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use the HOBBLIFE name or any of the HOBBLIFE trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. All right, title, and interest in and to the Services (excluding Content provided by users) are and will remain the exclusive property of HOBBLIFE and its licensors.
3. Although it is HOBBLIFE’s intention for the Services to be available as much as possible, there will be occasions when the Services may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. We may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services or any features within the Services to you or to users generally.
4. We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Services or any portion of the Services to any geographic area or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion without any liability.
5. HOBBLIFE is not a backup service and you agree that you will not rely on the Services for the purposes of Content backup or storage. HOBBLIFE encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content.
6. You also acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of Content or other information may not be secure.
7. We also retain the right to create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion at any time.
8. HOBBLIFE will not be liable to you for any modification, changes, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services, or the loss of any Content.
9. Any feedback, comments, information, ideas, suggestions or other unsolicited materials you may provide regarding HOBBLIFE or the Services, is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such materials as we see fit for any purposes whatsoever, including, without limitation, developing and marketing products and services, and without any obligation to you and without any liability or payment of any kind to you.
VII. RULES FOR SUGGESTING AND JOINING HOBBIES
1. HOBBLIFE has the sole discretion to create separate hobbies and to maintain the list of hobbies and keep it up to date.
2. If you want to suggest adding a new hobby, you can do it by clicking on the “Request hobby” button in the “Hobbies” Section and fill up the form. Typically most hobby suggestions are reviewed within 24 hours, although in some cases it may take longer.
3. We reserve the right to refuse adding any new hobby for any reason or for no reason without any liability.
4. We would not create hobbies that are illegal, unlawful, harassing, threatening, harmful, tortious, defamatory, libelous, abusive, violent, obscene, vulgar, invasive on another’s privacy, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable.
5. We would not allow hobbies to be created around organized violence, criminal or terrorist activity, organized hate groups that directly attacks people based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientations, sex, gender, or gender identity, serious disabilities or diseases.
6. When joining particular hobby you are required to follow rules for posts, questions, blogs and to upload only relevant hobby information under the appropriate hobby in the appropriate language.
7. We reserve the right to delete any content that we determined to be irrelevant to the current hobby, post in the wrong hobby or in the wrong language.
8. All hobbies would be with open access for the Users and their Content would be visible for everyone who has joined the Services.
9. If you want to post Content that will not be public and would be visible only for specific User, you should use the Personal Messaging System.
10. Any Content that is not entirely relevant to the current hobby should be posted in the Off-topic hobby for the specific hobby.
11. You may block any User, who you do not want to see a content from or interact with on the Services.
12. You may hide any User if you do not want to see the Content posted by this User.
VIII. YOUR CONTENT
1. Our Services allow you to post, submit, store, share, display and otherwise make available certain information, text, data, files, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, “the Content”).
2. You are responsible for your use of the Services and for any Content you provide, including compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
3. You should only provide Content that you are comfortable sharing with every other who is using the Services.
4. By posting the Content it would be visible to anyone who is using the Services. You should use the Personal Messaging System if you want to show your content to specific User/s/ only.
5. HOBBLIFE does not claim ownership of any Content that you post on or through the Services. You retain your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Services. Instead, by submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through the Services you grant to HOBBLIFE a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide, perpetual and irrevocable license to use the Content that you post on or through the Service, /or/ use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed), without any further consent, notice or compensation to you. This license authorizes us to make your Content available to the rest of the world and to let others do the same. You agree that this license includes the right for HOBBLIFE to provide, promote, and improve the Services and to make Content submitted to or through the Services available to other companies, organizations or individuals for the syndication, broadcast, distribution, promotion or publication of such Content on other media and services, subject to our Terms for such Content use. Such additional uses by HOBBLIFE, or other companies, organizations or individuals, may be made with no compensation paid to you with respect to the Content that you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Services.
6. While we may edit and make formatting changes to your Content (such as translating it, modifying the size, layout or file type or removing metadata), we will not modify the meaning of your expression unless if violates these Terms.
7. Within the Services you grant every User of the Services the right to quote or make a translation of any of your Content in different languages, without compensation. The translated version must indicate the author of the original Content and shall not prejudice his copyrights. Making a translation of certain Content shall not deprive other Users to make their own translation of the same Content, whether in the same language or in any other language.
8. You understand and agree that by posting Content on the Services it could remain available for indefinite period of time and could not be deleted after a certain period of time.
9. You represent and warrant that:
- You will not use the Services for any unlawful purposes or in furtherance of illegal activities.
- You own the Content posted by you on or through the Service or otherwise have the right to grant the rights and licenses set forth in these Terms. However, before posting Content on HOBBLIFE, please be sure you have the right to do so. We ask that you respect copyrights, trademarks, and other legal rights.
- Posting and use of your Content on or through the Services does not violate, misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights.
- You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owed by reason of Content you post on or through the Services.
10. We reserve the right to remove any Content from the Services for any reason, without prior notice, including but not limited to when that Content violates these Terms, constitutes copyright or trademark violations, impersonation, unlawful conduct, or harassment.
11. Content removed from the Services may continue to be stored by HOBBLIFE, including, without limitation, in order to comply with certain legal obligations, but may not be retrievable without a valid court order.
IX. LIMITATION ON TYPE OF CONTENT
1. We want people to feel safe when using HOBBLIFE. For that reason, we restrict what type of Content is allowed to be posted.
2. Using our Services you agree that you would not post or share Content that is unlawful, harassing, threatening, harmful, tortious, defamatory, libelous, abusive, violent, obscene, vulgar, invasive on another’s privacy, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable, including but not limited to:
- credible threatens to harm public or personal safety or to violate public or personal rights;
- promotion or encourage suicide, self-injury or self-mutilation;
- promotion or encourage criminal activities;
- expresses support for groups that are involved in the violent or criminal behavior as well supporting or praising leaders of those same organizations, or condoning their violent activities;
- identifying victims or survivors and targets them for attack, either seriously or humorously;
- bullying or harassment that appears to purposefully target private individuals with the intention of degrading or shaming them;
- facilitate or organize criminal activity that causes physical harm to people, businesses or animals, or financial damage to people or businesses;
- hate speech, which includes content that directly attacks people based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, sex, gender, or gender identity, or serious disabilities or diseases;
- displaying of nudity and sexual activity or pornographic materials and offers of sexual services (as prostitution, escort services, sexual massages, and filmed sexual activities)
- threatens or promotes sexual violence or exploitation;
- sharing or praising any committed crimes;
- threats to share intimate images or post any content in revenge or without permissions from the people in the images;
- Content that infringe any copyright or trademark;
- any Content that has explicit or trendy advertising purposes; any advertising should only be placed in the Marketplace;
3. Yet we allow some proper exceptions of these limitations such as:
- Content that is shared for medical or health purposes;
- shared different opinions, which we believe can lead to important conversations about difficult topics, can promote debate and greater understanding;
- Content made as a social commentary, but ask that people show sensitivity towards others, and understand their perspectives;
- Content that would help balance the needs, safety, and interests of a diverse community;
- Content that is posted for educational, humorous, or satirical purposes;
- Content that represents literary or artistic work or any other work of art;
- Content that is newsworthy, significant or important to the public interest and intend to raise awareness about it;
4. We reserve the right to remove any Content from the Services for any reason, without prior notice, at our own discretion, without liability to you, including but not limited to when that Content violates these Terms, constitutes copyright or trademark violations, impersonation, unlawful conduct, or harassment.
5. We work with law enforcement when we believe there is a genuine risk of physical harm or direct threats to public safety.
X. YOUR INTERACTION WITH OTHERS
1. You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Services, whether online or offline. You agree that HOBBLIFE is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user.
2. Any use or reliance on any Content or materials posted via the Services or obtained by you through the Services is at your own risk. We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications posted via the Services or endorse any opinions expressed via the Services.
3. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive.
4. You should report any Content that violates these Terms by using the report functionality available for all of the Content on the platform.
5. HOBBLIFE may not monitor, prescreen, edit, remove or other way control the Content posted via the Services and we cannot take responsibility for such Content. If any Content violates these Terms, the user who uploaded that Content, should be legal responsible.
6. Please exercise common sense and your best judgment when interacting with others, including when you submit or post Content or any personal or other information. For your safety we would recommend you that: you should never share your home address or your current location; you should never post the days when you are going on vacation or a business trip upfront; you should not share information about your family; everything is public and do not post anything that you would not want the world having access to.
XI. RULES AND GUIDELINES
1. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any Content that you submit, post or display on or via the Services.
2. You understand and agree that HOBBLIFE cannot and will not be responsible for the Content posted on the Services and you use the Services at your own risk.
3. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to your use of the Services and your Content.
4. You agree that you will NOT:
- use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- use another’s account without permission or publish the personal information of others without their consent.
- solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other HOBBLIFE users.
- attempt to restrict another user from using or enjoying the Services.
- use crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise accessing any Content on the Services via automated means, except as may be the result of standard search engine protocols or technologies used by a search engine with HOBBLIFE’s express consent.
- interfere or disrupt the Services or networks connected to the Services, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any HOBBLIFE page is rendered or displayed in a user’s browser or device.
- change, modify, adapt or alter the Services or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Services or HOBBLIFE.
- you must not access HOBBLIFE’s private API by means other than those permitted by us.
- post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, inappropriate, crude, pornographic or sexually suggestive texts, photos or other Content via the Services or place a link to such content.
- defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities, make any sexual references or racial slurs.
- use misleading or inaccurate information to artificially collect likes is not allowed.
- create or submit unwanted posts, comments, likes or other forms of content and other commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a “spam”) to any HOBBLIFE users.
- post the exact same message on most of the hobbies or repeatedly targeting other users by sending them unwanted direct messages.
- you must not post private or confidential information via the Services, including, without limitation, your or any other person’s credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- you must not post a private comment made in person.
- you must not get into meaningless or nonsensical arguing.
- you must not encourage or facilitate violations of these Terms.
5. We also ask that you respect people by not contacting them for commercial purposes.
6. Violation of these Terms may, in HOBBLIFE’s sole discretion, result in termination of your HOBBLIFE account. If you violate the letter or spirit of these Terms, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for HOBBLIFE, we can stop providing all or part of the Services to you.
XII. SPECIAL PROVISIONS APPLICABLE TO MARKETPLACE
i. Basic Regulations
1. HOBBLIFE provides the Marketplace feature as platform to offer, sell and purchase products and services directly from User to User.
2. Only in the Marketplace Users are allowed to post an ad to trade, sell or buy hobby related items.
3. Post can be made by each User with a limit up to 5 (five) ads a day. If User is under the age of 18 (eighteen), he could make an ad, list item or make a purchase only with the involvement and permission of his parent or guardian.
4. Making a post on the Marketplace would be totally free of any charge, unless it is made for commercial purposes.
5. If any User wishes to post ads for commercial purposes, first that user is required to be granted status of a Vendor. We define commercial purposes as any established business or undertaking intended for profit, no matter if by natural or legal person or carried on by occupation or not. We would close any ads for commercial purposes from users who are not in the Vendor list.
6. Posted ad would be visible in the Marketplace from 1 week to up to 3 (three) months, depending on the author’s discretion, unless it is prior closed or removed. If the ad expires it would be removed from the Marketplace and would only be visible through the author’s profile or to anyone who has saved the ad or has the ad’s link.
7. Users are responsible for ensuring that their Ads comply with these Terms and all applicable laws, statutes, and regulations. You agree that HOBBLIFE does not guarantee and is not responsible or liable for the content posted in the Users’ ads or by any links provided by the Users. HOBBLIFE generally does not review Content posted to the Marketplace.
8. Users provide the products and services and their listings (e.g., the pricing, pictures, and descriptions), and not HOBBLIFE. HOBBLIFE does not warrant that those listings (e.g., pricing, pictures or descriptions) are accurate, error-free, or reliable and you agree that you will not hold HOBBLIFE liable for this. HOBBLIFE has no responsibility for handling customer inquiries.
9. All correspondence and business dealings found through the Marketplace must be accomplished solely between the Users involved to.
10. HOBBLIFE does not endorse, sponsor, recommend, or make any guarantees about the products, services, listing, or Users (including Vendors). Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by HOBBLIFE.
11. Purchase made in the Marketplace is considered to be made directly between Users (including Vendors), and not HOBBLIFE. You agree that HOBBLIFE does not guarantee and is not responsible or liable for the products or services (e.g., HOBBLIFE does not guarantee for the quality, safety, legality, authenticity, accuracy, or reliably of the product or service). You agree to look solely to the other User, with whom you made the purchase, for any problems with or complaints about a product or service.
12. HOBBLIFE is not responsible for, and has no liability for the order fulfillment and its delivery. HOBBLIFE is not responsible or liable for any loss of, destruction of, or damage to products, whether during delivery or otherwise. Any interactions or disputes between Users (including Vendors) are resolved exclusively by the parties involved into purchase, and not HOBBLIFE.
13. HOBBLIFE is under no obligation to monitor the legality and regularity of each ad. However we reserve the right to remove any ad for any reason, in our sole discretion, without any liability to the User that posted it, including ads that negatively affect our relationship with our users or that promote content, services, or activities, contrary to our competitive position, interests, or advertising philosophy.
14. HOBBLIFE reserves the right to limit your ability to use the Marketplace feature or prohibit you from using the Marketplace feature altogether at any time and without notice and without any liability to us. Any such action will not relieve you to fulfill your obligations to any third parties.
15. Ads with significant amount of negative user feedback, or are otherwise deemed to violate these Terms, are prohibited and may be removed. In all cases, we reserve the right in our sole discretion to determine whether particular ad violates these Terms. Failure to comply may result in a variety of consequences, including the removal of listed ad. If you repeatedly post ads that violates these Terms, we may permanently suspend your account.
1. If the User wishes to post ads for commercial purposes, as it is defined in Section XI.i.5 above, the User must be first given status of a Vendor.
2. All Vendors will be placed and will be visible in a special field in the Marketplace.
3. Each Vendor must enter into a separate Advertising contract with HOBBLIFE.
4. For further information on how to obtain the status of Vendor, please contact us using our “Contact us” form of by sending an e-mail at email@example.com.
5. If we believe that User post ads for commercial purposes without being recognized as Vendor, we reserve the right, at any time and without prior notice and any liability, to remove all ads posted by the User, where we may prohibit User to use the Marketplace feature altogether, or temporarily limit or permanently suspend the User’s account in accordance with Section III.10 above.
6. If a Vendor desires he may participate in our Partnership program and be given the status of Partner as described in Section XIII below.
iii. Rules for posting an ad
Each User should adhere to certain rules for posting an ad:
1. The Ads must comply with all the restrictions applicable on the Content as provided in these Terms.
2. User must ensure that his Ads comply with these Terms and with all applicable laws, regulations and guidelines.
3. The Ads must not be violative of any law applicable to the users who might potentially be interested by or participate in anything advertised through that Ad.
4. Ads may not promote news, humor or other content that has no intention to buy or sell products or services.
5. Ads may not constitute, facilitate or promote illegal activity.
6. Ads must not contain or promote illegal or regulated products or services.
7. Ads must be listed in the most appropriate hobby category under the appropriate language category. We allow posts of multiple ads if they are in different languages and their purpose is to present the ad to users in different geographical regions.
8. All components of an Ad, including any text, images, or other media, must be relevant and appropriate to the product or service being offered and the audience viewing the Ad. Ads may not contain audio or flash animation that plays automatically without a user’s interaction or expands within the Website after a user clicks on the Ad. Publishing web addresses and links to other sites is not allowed.
9. Ads and any offers promoted within ads must not contain false, fraudulent, deceptive or misleading claims or content or contain spam (such as “Get rich quick” or “Before and after”). All claims in ads must be adequately substantiated.
10. Ads must not be shocking, sensational or disrespectful, or portray excessive violence.
11. Ads may not position products or services in a sexually suggestive manner.
12. Ads may not insult, attack, harass, bully, threaten, demean or impersonate others.
13. Ads may not contain “hate speech”, whether directed at an individual or a group, based on membership within certain categories. These categories include, but are not limited to, race, sex, creed, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or language.
14. Ads may not include content that infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights.
15. Ads may not assert or imply, directly or indirectly, within the Ad content or target, a user’s personal characteristics within any the following categories: race or ethnic origin, caste, religion or philosophical belief, or sexual orientation or sexual life.
16. Ads may not imply our endorsement or partnership of any kind.
17. Ad text must include proper grammar and the use of all symbols, numbers, or letters must adhere to the true meaning of the symbol and to be in the appropriate language depending on the language category.
18. The ad for each individual product or service should be only one for the specific language category. Please do not publish duplicate ads with the same items and proposals.
19. No phone numbers could be posted in the Ads. In order to contact the author of the ad you need to use the provided “Contact” button to send a personal message. Phone numbers are allowed to be shared only via personal messages. Please exercise common sense and your best judgment when interacting with others, including when you provide other users with your contact information – phone number and address. HOBBLIFE takes no responsibility for any violation of your privacy or any other misbehavior by those users with the information you provided to them, whether online or offline.
20. When the ad is for more than one item, the ad description must indicate whether the price is for one or all items in total. The price can be indicated in one of the following ways: (1) as a fixed amount in BGN, EUR or USD, (2) at the same time as a fixed amount and a “negotiable” bond remark or (3) free of charge.
21. In accordance with Section XII.i.12 above, HOBBLIFE is under no obligation to monitor the legality and regularity of each Ad and also HOBBLIFE reserve the right to remove any ad for any reason including but not limited to violation of these rules.
22. Hereby you expressly relieve HOBBLIFE from any and all liability arising from your use of the Marketplace.
iv. Prohibited items and services
We strictly prohibit the offer, trade, sell or purchase of any of the following items or services:
1. illegal, prescription or recreational drugs and drug paraphernalia;
2. narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances and their precursors;
3. tobacco products and their paraphernalia including pipes, bongs, hookah and electronic cigarettes;
4. hazardous chemical substances that endanger life, human health or the environment (e.g. sulfuric acid, carbide);
5. any kind of weapons, ammunition or explosives such as firearms and firearm parts, BB guns, electric, gas, and spring airsoft guns, paintball guns, tasers, fireworks and other pyrotechnics, detonators and wicks, smoke bombs, pepper spray, electroshock weapons.
6. unsafe supplements including but not limited to anabolic steroids, hormones, chitosan, comfrey, dehydroepiandrosterone, ephedra;
7. alcoholic drinks;
8. products or services relating to adult health such as prescription medical products, including contact lenses or glasses with diopter lenses;
9. use of adult products or services, including but not limited to toys, videos, publications, live shows, sexual enhancement products and medications or sexually suggestive services;
10. human and animal tissues and organs, excluding human hair and animal skin products, fur, feathers, horns and the like, provided they are not forbidden for sale by law;
11. real, virtual or fake currency (in circulation) or equipment to create counterfeit currency or financial instruments;
12. real money gambling services such as online gambling, games of skill or lotteries, including online casinos, sports books, bingo, or poker if it costs money;
13. recalled items;
14. materials with content that violates the reputation of third parties;
15. bank credit or debit cards, prepaid credit or debit cards, store credit cards, gift cards or coupons, checks or checkbooks; unfilled warranty cards;
16. digital coupons and electronically delivered gift cards including the coupons provided by our Partners;
17. tickets for any event, including, but not limited to, concerts and sports competitions that are sold above the face value stated on the ticket itself or not attached to the ad. Tickets that have no announced face value can only be sold if the user provides proof of the ticket price and sells it at or at a lower price and applies a photograph of that ticket;
18. fake products marked in such a way as to mislead customers about their origin, quantity, quality, ingredients, manufacturing method, utility, repair, maintenance or other essential characteristics;
19. downloadable digital content, digital subscriptions or digital accounts;
20. activation codes, CD-keys, registration numbers available without the original media to which they refer;
21. any kind of devices that facilitate or encourage streaming digital content in an unauthorized manner or interfering with the functionality of electronic devices including but not limited to jamming or descrambling devices, wiretapping devices, streaming devices with KODI installed, jailbroken or loaded devices;
22. In accordance with Section XII.i.12 above, HOBBLIFE is under no obligation to monitor the legality and regularity of each post and also HOBBLIFE reserve the right to remove any ad for any reason including but not limited to violation of these prohibitions.
XIII. SPECIAL PROVISIONS APPLICABLE TO OUR PARTNERS
1. Eligible to become Partner is every User that has acquired status of Vendor. Can not be a Partner User who is not a Vendor.
2. All Partners would be placed and would be visible in a section of the social-informative platform called “Partners”.
3. Status of Partner will allow Vendors to engage potential customers among the Users of the social-informative platform by providing generated by them discount coupons that would be valid for their web site /web shop/ or physical business. Coupons should be symbol strings (a series of letters and/or digits).
4. Users of the social-informative platform should receive a fixed 10% (ten percent) discount of the announced price when entering the coupon on the Partner’s website or providing the printed coupon before or during the order finalization.
5. HOBBLIFE has the sole obligation to give over the provided coupons to certain Users that redeem their points for coupons. HOBBLIFE is not responsible for the validity or usability of the coupons provided by the Partners.
6. Purchase made with a coupon is considered to be made directly between Users and the Partners, and HOBBLIFE should not be considered involved in any sale. HOBBLIFE is not responsible for, and has no liability for the order fulfillment or discount availability.
7. The Partner shall be responsible for handling all customer inquiries, product orders, customer billing and collection, product shipment relative to Users that made an order using the provided by the Partner discount coupon. Any interactions or disputes between Users and Partners are resolved exclusively by the parties involved into sale, and the parties agree that HOBBLIFE should not be involved in resolving any potential disputes regarding that sale.
8. All correspondence and business dealings found through the Services must be accomplished solely between the User and the Partner involved to.
9. To be granted Partner status each Vendor must enter into a separate Partnership Agreement with HOBBLIFE.
10. For further information on how to obtain this status of Partner, please contact us using our “Contact us” form of by sending an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. We reserve the right in our own discretion, at any time without prior notice and any liability to the Partner, to terminate its Partner status if we believe that the Partner violates these Terms.
12. We reserve the right in our own discretion to refuse granting a Partner status for any reason or for no reason at all without any liability.
XIV. COUPON POLICY
1. Coupons can only be received and redeemed by Users who are individuals.
2. Based on User’s activities and their evaluation each User would be rewarded with points by HOBBLIFE. We have the sole discretion to determine whether you have complied with all applicable offer terms, including the Terms herein, and whether you are eligible for a point reward.
3. By gathering certain number of points User would be able to redeem these points for the coupon the User would like to get.
4. The coupons available for the month are limited and would be carried on until their depletion.
5. The provided coupons would be valid for up to three months. You won’t be able to redeem the coupon before and after the coupon validity.
6. You may only use each coupon once.
7. HOBBLIFE is not responsible for lost or stolen coupons.
8. HOBBLIFE takes no liability and can not guarantee the coupon validity or usability. In addition to that HOBBLIFE has no obligation to restore any redeemed points.
9. HOBBLIFE has no obligation to refund, replace or change a coupon once it has been redeemed.
10. HOBBLIFE reserves the right in its own discretion to not provide a coupon for any reason or for no reason without any liability, with no obligation to restore the redeemed points.
11. You agree not to transfer any coupon, or any electronic or hard copy of a coupon, to any third party.
12. You agree to comply with the terms and conditions associated with the issue and use of coupon on the Partner’s website, determined by the Partner himself.
XV. LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
1. Our Services may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by HOBBLIFE or its affiliates.
2. HOBBLIFE proclaims that has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services (including to our Vendors and Partners). You are using the third party website or service at your own risk. Your browsing and interaction on any third party website or service, including those that have a link on our website (including on our Vendors and Partners), are subject to that third party own rules and policies.
3. You further acknowledge and agree that HOBBLIFE shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
4. You understand and agree that HOBBLIFE will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third party site.
5. Hereby you expressly relieve HOBBLIFE from any and all liability arising from your use of any third party website.
XVI. REPORTING COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AND OTHER VIOLATIONS
1. We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
2. We may, but have no obligation to, remove, edit, block, and/or monitor Content or Ads Content that we determine in our sole discretion violates these Terms.
3. We reserve the right to remove Content or Ads alleged to be infringing or violating without prior notice, at our sole discretion, and without liability to you.
4. To help you protect your rights you should report a claim of intellectual property infringement or any other violations of these Terms by using the “Report” feature, by contacting us via our “Contact us” form or by sending an e-mail at email@example.com.
5. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are properly provided to us.
6. If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights or be in a violation of any of these Terms, we would permanently suspend your account when appropriate.
1. The Services and all Content on or available through the Services are provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. You acknowledge that reliance on any information provided on or through the Services is solely at your own risk. You acknowledge that your use of the Services is at your sole risk.
2. HOBBLIFE expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of data and noninfringement.
3. Further, HOBBLIFE makes no warranty or representation, and disclaims all responsibility and liability for:
- the Services will meet your requirements;
- the Services will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, safe, secure, or error-free basis without disruptions, delays or imperfections; or that defects will be corrected;
- the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, effectiveness, usefulness, safety, security or reliability of the Services or any Content;
- any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable Content or information you may encounter on the Services;
- any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of the Services or any Content;
- the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any Content and other communications maintained by the Services;
- the quality of the Services will meet your expectations.
4. HOBBLIFE do not endorse Content and specifically disclaim any responsibility or liability to any person or entity for any loss, damage (whether actual, consequential, punitive or otherwise), injury, claim, liability or other cause of any kind or character based upon or resulting from any Content. HOBBLIFE shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available through the Services, and shall not be responsible or liable for any medical, trading, investment or other decisions based on such information.
5. In addition, HOBBLIFE is not responsible for the actions, content, information, or data of third parties, and you release us, our directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties. In addition, we are not responsible for any comments, statements, insults or abuses directed to our Vendors or Partners by Users of the Services.
6. You assume total responsibility for your use of the Services and any third party site. HOBBLIFE shall have no responsibility or liability for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from your use of the Services or any third party site.
7. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Services or software is accessed at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for and hereby waive any and all claims and causes of action with respect to any damage to your computer system, internet access, download or display device, or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
8. HOBBLIFE does not warrant that your use of the Services is lawful in any particular jurisdiction, and HOBBLIFE specifically disclaims such warranties. By accessing or using the Services you represent and warrant that your activities are lawful in every jurisdiction where you access or use the Services.
9. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from HOBBLIFE or through the Services, will create any warranty or representation not expressly stated in these Terms.
10. Some laws do not allow certain disclaimers, so some or all of these disclaimers may not apply to you.
XVIII. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
1. By using the Services you agree that HOBBLIFE (including its parents, affiliates, related companies, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives and licensors) liability is limited to the maximum extent permissible in your country of residence.
2. In no event shall HOBBLIFE be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or damages for loss of profits, revenue, opportunities, reputation, data or use, incurred by you or any third party, whether in an action in contract or tort, arising from your access to, or use of, or inability to use the Services or any Content provided on or through the Services, even if HOBBLIFE has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses.
3. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the total liability of HOBBLIFE, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), product liability, strict liability or any other theory, associated with any claim arising out of or relating to use of or access to the Services for any reason whatsoever shall be limited and in the aggregate for all claims shall not exceed the greater of (a) the amount you have paid us in the past twelve months, if any, or (b) US $100. This limitation of liability is part of the basis of the bargain between you and HOBBLIFE and shall apply to all claims of liability (e.g. warranty, tort, negligence, contract, law) and even if HOBBLIFE has been told of the possibility of any such damage, and even if these remedies fail their essential purpose.
4. You agree that any claim you may have arising out of or related to your relationship with HOBBLIFE must be filed within one year after such claim arose; otherwise, your claim is permanently barred.
5. HOBBLIFE is not responsible for the actions, content, information, or data of third parties, and you release us, our directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties.
6. If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on HOBBLIFE, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users’ actions on HOBBLIFE and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on HOBBLIFE. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on HOBBLIFE. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of HOBBLIFE.
7. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In such cases, HOBBLIFE’s liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
1. These Terms are an agreement between you and HOBBLIFE INC., corporation founded in Delaware, USA, having its principal office in Bulgaria.
2. You agree that the laws of the State of Delaware, excluding its conflict of law provisions, will govern these Terms and any disputes or claims that might arise between you and HOBBLIFE.
3. All disputes that may arise between you and HOBBLIFЕ regarding thеsе Terms will be resolved voluntarily and deliberately by negotiation.
1. HOBBLIFE reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to revise, change, modify, replace, add or remove portions of these Terms, at any time, by posting changed Terms on our page or applications.
2. By continuing to access or use the Services after those revisions become effective means that you accept and agree to all such changes and you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
3. Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to these Terms, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version.
1. We may terminate or suspend access to our Services immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
2. You may end your legal agreement with HOBBLIFE at any time by deactivating your account and discontinuing your use of the Services as provided in Section V.1. above. Upon termination, all licenses and other rights granted to you in these Terms will immediately cease.
3. All provisions of these Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
4. Termination would not affect the licenses granted for the use and storage of the posted Content as described in Section VIII.5. and Section VIII.7. above.
5. If we terminate your access to the Services or if you use the form to deactivate your account, your Content and all other data will no longer be accessible through your account (e.g., users will not be able to navigate to your username and view your activity), but all your posted Content will persist and appear within the Service and will be visible through the feed and searches within or outside the Services – for example as results from different search engines. The User Content associated with closed accounts will show an unknown user as the source.
XXII. MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
1. In the event that any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, then that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary, and the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
2. HOBBLIFE’s failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision.
3. You will not transfer or assign any of your rights or obligations under these Terms to anyone else without our consent.
4. All of our rights and obligations under these Terms are freely assignable by us, without your consent or prior notice, including but not limited to merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
XXIII. CONTACT US
If you have any questions about these Terms, please post in our Feedback and Support Section or you can contact us through the “Contact us” form or by sending us a e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.